Follow the recipe below to make the St. Vincent & the Grenadines national dish, roasted breadfruit & fried jack fish. Let us know how you get on!
Now that you have all the necessary ingredients together to make the St. Vincent & the Grenadines national dish, you can go ahead and follow the simple step by step directions below.
1. Roast Breadfruit. Slice when cooled.
2. Boil salt fish until it is not too salty.
3. Clean and strip saltfish into small bits.
4. Dice or chop onion and tomato.
5. Slice cucumber.
6. Add to saltfish along with a little seasoning.
7. Put oil in a frying pan to hot.
8. Add Saltfish along with other ingredients including butter and water and let simmer. Serve hot.
Thanks to svgflavours.blogspot.com for this delicious recipe